Monday, January 10, 2011

Jumpin Jacks

My kids, especially Andrew has been begging me for quite a while to take him back to Jumpin Jacks. I wish we had Jumpin Jacks in our house. Andrew would be in Heaven! Anyway, I don't know how to take good action shots, but I think you can get the idea of how much fun they all had.
Andrew would just throw himself down every slide.

Emma was a bit more cautious.

AJ loved it all, and all the big kids loved to pack him around!

Brynn and Emma jumpin away. This is what I'm talking about with the action shots being poor.

Love the look on her face. ELATION!

Max and AJ

This is the one for kids 0-5. AJ loved it!

AJ, Max, and Julia riding the Merry Go Round.

It was hard to get good shots of the big kids because they were all too fast. By the time I would stand up to take their picture they would be at the bottom.
This was a super fun day!

No comments: