Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A 5 Year Old BOY!!!


I'm having a hard time believing that this kid is 5 already. It seems like just yesterday he was born.
We had Grandma and Grandpa Hult over for pizza and brownies Saturday afternoon. Then Andrew got to open some of his gifts. He got a belt to hold his church pants up!

He got a pair of How to Train your Dragon Jammies.

Another set of Wedgitz. I keep wondering when we'll have enough wedgitz.

Andrew got some card games from Grandma and Grandpa and a pair of basketball shorts.

Andrew put the candles in his brownies himself.

When it was time to blow out the candles, for some reason he wanted to prolong this activity, so he tried to only blow out one at a time. Here he is barely blowing from 10 ft away!

I love this handsome, smart, active, mischievious boy more than words can say!
Happy Birthday, my little man!

1 comment:

Greg and Heather said...

What a handsome guy! I had forgotten that him and my Nate were that close in age.