Saturday, June 25, 2011

Aunt JoAnn's 70th

Aunt JoAnn is my mom's sister and she is someone I admire very much. She is like a 2nd mom to me and has been since I was little. I spent weeks at a time at their house in the summer and a lot of holidays too. She loved me like one of her own children. She has been through some rough times in her life and continues to be strong and battle all the trials that come her way. It was an honor to celebrate her 70 years of life with her. Her kids did an awesome job of planning her party. She had no clue this was happening. How fun!!!
I didn't get very many pictures. Here are a few of my cousins and aunts and uncles waiting for her to arrive home.


Her arrival and shock at seeing so many people in her back yard.

Hugging Uncle Ronald

and Aunt Barbara

and Aunt Melba.
Happy 70th Aunt JoAnn! WE LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: