Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Miscellaneous May

My favorite mess maker. Who has to have this hat on when he sweeps. It must be part of his uniform.

Helping CJ celebrate her 9th birthday with skater cake and everything!

I got to help at Julia's fieldtrip and talk about a mountain man rendevous and what goes on there like tossing buffalo chips (paper plates) and shooting strait shooters (spitting marshmallows through straws) It was a lot of fun, but I didn't get to follow Julia and her group so the only picture I got was her eating lunch with her friends. Can you believe she would rather stay and eat lunch with her friends than eat out with her mom???? Crazy!

I was in charge of the Mother's Day cake for my Mother in Law. I have decided I might like to be a cake decorator when I grow up, not because I'm good at it, but because I LOVE TO PLAY WITH FOOD!!!

This is how AJ wears flip flops. I love the stage when babies walk around the house in everyones shoes!

No comments: