Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Andrew's Preschool Program

Andrew had his preschool program on the 19th. He was very excited about it, and a little nervous. We were sad daddy, Grandma and Grandpa Hult and Grandpa Tuckett weren't able to be there.

I started recording the whole thing, but my video camera died so I pulled out the camera to get a few still shots.

Andrew was counting to 100 by 10's with another boy and he was too shy to look at the audience so he watched the other boy the whole time.

Andrew had two of the best preschool teachers ever! Mrs. Allan is his Aunt so he even got to see her at family parties.

Mrs. Parkinson is Kelly's neighbor and she had a daughter in the class with Andrew.

My camera died during the program also so we had to take these pictures with the teachers a week later when we took them their teacher gifts.
I am so proud of my preschool graduate!

No comments: