Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Party #3

Saturday morning was our Ward Christmas Breakfast. They had breakfast casseroles, cinnamon rolls, and pancakes and lots of it!
Then the kids sang a couple of Christmas songs and Santa and Mrs. Claus showed up and read the book "I Believe in Santa".
Then our kids got to sit on Santa's lap for the third time in the same week!
This time Santa gave out candy bars so I wonder what Emma asked for since it wasn't your typical candy cane.

Andrew looking a little nervous once again.

AJ freaking out again.

Julia is such a good big sister to take her screaming brother to sit on Santa's lap 3 times in 1 week!


2 comments:

Mike and Lisa said...

You guys are party animals! You have been busy. I love the pictures of the kids eating cookies! Looks like they were really good!

I can't believe Rhett will be a sunbeam either...I am glad you are there to watch him!:)

Greg and Heather said...

wow! lots of parties! looks like you've been busy...