Friday, October 2, 2009

Julia's new Sparklies

Julia has been begging for a while to get her ears pierced. Then my niece got hers done by someone in their ward for a really good deal so I decided it was time to do it.

Julia did not even flinch when she got the first ear done, but the look on her face said, "What have I done?" and "I will never do it again." I seriously thought she was going to tell the lady nevermind, she would just stick with one earring:) But she was tough. She held back the tears and sat completely still for ear #2. I was so proud of her. She is one tough cookie. And look how cute her little sparklies are!

4 comments:

Jean McKendrick said...

How exciting, what a brave girl!!

Tara said...

So cute! Alyssa got hers done about a year ago and I think it's so cute.

Sonja said...

They look beautiful!! She looks like you!!

Greg and Heather said...

how fun! she looks great with them!