Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cornbelly's Fieldtrip with Emma

I got to go with Emma on an all-day fieldtrip last Tuesday to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point. I must not spend enough one on one time with Emma because the whole day she kept hugging me and saying, "Mommy, you're here!" I felt so loved!



Emma on the bus, the hayride, and the slide!



Emma's favorite part of the day was racing the little ducks with the water spigot. She kept wanting to go back to that one thing.













Emma was just a little too nervous to stand up and bounce on the jumping pad. She crawled and then slid down. WEEEEE!!!!!




Before getting on the bus to head home we took this class picture, but just before we took it a little boy plopped himself down right in front of Emma. She is sitting behind the boy in the blue jacket.


Emma and I had a great time hanging out together ALL DAY!!!!

No comments: