Friday, May 30, 2008

Last day of School






Even though Emma has been out of school for a couple of weeks, yesterday was Julia's last day of school. She was so excited for the swim party, and just to be done with school, since she thinks she gets to play all day everyday:) We went to our neighborhood last night of school party last night, and then Julia had two of her cousins sleep over. Julia made a paper mache pinata in Spanish class at school and we saved it for the last night of school. We let Andrew and Emma have a turn to hit it. Then Chloe took a whack and knocked most of the contents out. Julia helped get the rest of the goods out and then, poor Max, only got to try to knock the rest of the pinata off of the rope, which he did with no problem.

4 comments:

Annalyse said...

That looks like such a fun party! I love your backyard, I am so jealous. I cannot wait until ours is finally in. I love the last night of school. My kids had a blast last night, too. It is nice to not have to worry about getting them to bed early.

You are quite the blogger. I love all of your slide shows. Your pictures always turn out so good. It is so fun to see what your family has been up to. I LOVE blogs!!! Let's get together and take the kids to the park next week. Call me:)

Jon said...

GOOD JOB CHLOE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm surprised Eldon let anyone hit it. Usually the rope puller is mean. You know I would be.

Jeanna GT said...

so fun! chloe was loving it! thanks again for having her over. i am LOVING emma's shoes, SWEET!

Jeanna GT said...

i also need copies of these pics!!!