Friday, January 18, 2013

New Paint

I love the way new paint can make a room seem brand new.  Our renters moved out in August and we wanted to let Julia and Andrew move downstairs, but we wanted to repaint and recarpet before we transitioned.  We hired someone to come paint.  It took him a few weeks, but we were very happy with the results.  We let the kids choose the paint colors for their rooms.

Andrew chose green and since his mom has not decorated his room yet he took it upon himself to decorate with his school work.  I just can't bear to make holes in the walls... yet.

Julia's color looks similar to Andrew's in the picture but it's actually a teal blue.  It's really pretty and bright and looks like a pre-teen room.

Emma chose pink, of course.

AJ chose light blue, which is his favorite color.  I guess I should have cleaned up the mess before taking the picture!
 After Miguel was done painting we let Julia and her cousins do an ocean mural in the playroom.  It's my favorite room in the house!  I love how bright and cheery it is and how fun it feels.  I think they did a great job!  I love the happy octopus!

Ariel is Emma's favorite part of the room, and I love the eels and the crab!





We miss our renters, but are so grateful for more space and especially for a separate place to put the toys.  Happy Playing!

No comments: